Thursday, March 16, 2006

IT WORKED yay!!!!

my experiment finally worked... I know that no-one that reads this gives a shit whether my dumb experiment works or not.. but this crappy part of my thesis has been giving me sleepless nights since Nov last year, and today, ten minutes ago, it has finally FINALLY worked....

n that is why I just had to post about it... This means alot in the grand scheme of my Masters project. You see, I was supposed to have been completed with the experiments by April, and because this shitty thing hasnt worked, Im now behind with everything.. but NO-MORE... I can now go full steam ahead and hopefully get some results before the end of this month so that i can go to a conference in July ... hopefully, hopefully, every experiment here-on carries on working....

And now, I have decided to take the day off... and go and watch a movie...

No comments: