Friday, July 21, 2006

Please Help !!!!

im just a silly, stupid sentimental fool, but, I need some advice. Remember the Dr. Idiot? Well, his Birthday is on the 25th, (tuesday) n im not sure if i should email/sms him to wish him happy birthday or not. Its not that i want to be his friend or anything dumb like that... but i always, always, wish every person that i know Happy Birthday( even those ppl that are no longer my friends get an sms/ email from me) cos ur b-day, is the one day in the yr, when u can be happy n feel important cos ur buzzing with messages the whole day..

therefore, i have decided to run a poll of my own, (the way CNN is running their dumb-ass one on whether Isreal has a right to bomb Lebanon? I mean get a freaking life???? 44% of the ignorant shmuck asses said yes!!!! ) n then i will decide to be sweet or a BITCH !!!!

5 comments:

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

ag i suppose you could wish him one of those arb, generic missives. that, of course, would be dependant on whether you do still chat to him on occassion. If you've axed communication, then i wouldnt advise it.

zee said...

nah, i wouldnt. YOu dont intend speaking to him again, why waste n sms on him - rather sms me!

Ruby :) said...

saaleha: i guess i shouldn't then, cos there is no communication at all btw us..
Zee: Don't i sms u enough already? besides, u dont eva reply my smses anyway...

zee said...

oh yeah...dats right.

ummm, well thnx for da sms's!!!! ;)))))

Come on u know me - i forget.

/me gives Ruby a flower as apology for not replying sms's. :))))

Ruby :) said...

zee... u have become a cheapskate!! only real nice smelling flowers are accepted as an apology!!!