Friday, June 08, 2007

Men in Trees (part 2)

If you don't watch men in Trees, you wont know what I'm on about.. but to those that did watch last night's episode.... WTF is wrong with Jack?Are men really so stupid? Its amazing how now matter what the 'ex' may have done, once the 'ex' is back in the picture, its goodbye to the person 'they almost falling in love with' cos I want to be *&%$^ed around with, once again!!! well, to all those loser idiots who don't notice a good thing when they find it, and are so oblivious even if something jumped up and bit the ass... i can only say one thing BLAHHH !!!!

but, Marin said it really nicely:
Jack: I'm sorry, at the time, i meant every word..
Marin: at the time?
Jack: I'm just confused.. (seriously, men need to find another line, this one is way-over used)
Marin: you know what Jack... I'm smart, I'm beautiful, I'm independent and I can stand on my own two feet. I AM A HOME-RUN...

You go girl... to all the ladies out there, don't wait to be striked out, when a home-run is in sight...

I'm in a really good mood today.. :) :)

1 comment:

Rains said...

I love Men in Trees. It is funny, dramatic, thought provoking, touching, and a little different. Men in Trees helps fill the gap left by Sex in the City but Men in Trees is even more realistic to everyday people. You can also get this show from here so go through the link and Download Men in Trees Episodes for free!!!!