Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Compliments of ZEE

Ive been tagged by The Man...

tHe TaG:
'List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.'

But, Im not gonna be nasty (and its ramadaan so you not supposed to be listening to any music right? so, not gonna tag anyone back... and, i apologize, but i dont really remeber the names of the songs, but i will try my best...

My list :

1) P Diddy with some chic (cant remember her name ) and can't remember the what the song is called right now either... But i like it ...

2) justin Timberlake - Sexy back

3) Just jinger - What he means

4) Shane Wade- No promises

5) Nick Lachey _ whats left of me

6) Sandi Thom - I wish i was a punk rocker

7) nelly Furtado - Promiscuous

and in other news today :

I had Haagen Dazs... Finally !!!!

friends and I went to sandton on friday evening on my insistance, to have HD... and i think it was sooo worth it.. I had Belgian Chocolate with a dark chocolate sauce... I know, lots of people dont like dark chocolate, but i love it, (its an acquired taste i suppose ..) and the only way i can describe the ice-cream is totally orgasmic. we bought the ice-cream, and went to the Square, set on the steps and ate it , and i tell you, i was in heaven... someone could have taken Nelson Mandela's Statue and walked away and i wouldnt have even noticed... *sigh* not good to talk about such things especially when you fatsing hey...

anywayz, HD left such an impression, that I went back on Saturday afternoon, this time I had the coffee flavour (to which my sister said 'yuck" but, i loved it ...


other than that, my wknd was quite uneventful, no guy stories today, and I have been at campus since six o clock, planned to do an experiment, (which is about 8 hours long) but just as i was about to start, I found my equipment non-sterile... so, now im waiting while its all in the autoclave again, and hopefully I can start my exp. by ten o clock....

11 comments:

Bilal said...

HD is over-rated!
Ramadaan Kareem!
Ice Cream Kareem for the HD fans~ after Taraweeh only:P

Anonymous said...

Sis Ruby...you're making me salivate while I'm fasting :P

I need to get to JHB as soon as Ramadaan is over! EEK!

Anonymous said...

i prefer ben and jerry's or baskin robbins ANYDAY!

DROOL DROOL***

Ruby :) said...

Bilal: i have to disagree with you on this.. it is soooo not over-rated!!!
fatima: don't listen to these anti-HD people.. get to jhb as soon as you can..
Fida: I agree, Baskin Robbins is also divine, hmmm, mayb we should try and get that franchise in SA, give HD a run for their money... Anyone in?

zee said...

oooo nice selection:)

n I hav to go n try HD:)

Ruby :) said...

says Zee, who ditched me for the new girlfriend :( :(
not gonna even bother to phone you next time im there Famous friend!!!

Shafinaaz Hassim said...

Lol..
HD, Baskin Robbins.. its like different names for ICE cReAm HeAvEn!!! hmm.. South Africas homegrown varieties also not too shabby! Has anyone tried the Cornetto Mini Cones? Cute Divine and and and

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

is this fitting conversation for the fasting month?
kidding:)
i'm partial to marcels fro-yo and that equally orgasmic chocolate fudge sauce.

zee said...

hey hey hey hey - ruby dont make it my fault that i didnt join u...ey such a typical woman response.

as far as i recall u had like 50 other ppl joining u to HD - so how can u say i dithced u? u had like tons and tons and tons of ppl jumping all over u:)

rah* said...

i'm with fida and bilal on this one-

baskin robbins over HD mostly. HD's the brand, BR's the better tasing generic. I dunno HD seems too image-y to appeal to me AND some of their flavours are bit wonky. BR's consistent

Ruby :) said...

Zee: what can i say.. you not the only one with a fan club you know!!!
Saaleha, Kimya; I have tried marcels- yum, and as for cornetto- double yum... (i think ive tried any make of ice-cream ever made...
and, im putting an end to this divine comment window, by posting about something other than food!!!!