Thursday, September 21, 2006

Im alive !!!

Approx reading time: 2 minutes 15 seconds

hey there... hope you guys didnt miss me too much.. but i have been soooo busy...

but, i have good news... I have officially started writing up my thesis... YAY !!! I now have a folder on my lap-top, labeled "Msc Thesis", and the draft first page, acknowledgements and contents have been done, today, i am hoping to start on my materials and methods chapter... ( pat on my back) Im so proud of myself...

As for my experiments, they still not working, so, im sitting around, watching my dumb plants grow, get infected with a fungus/bacteria(although they are grown in sterile little boxes) and die.. and that is why, i am no where near finishing the practical bit... but, with ramadaan around the corner, i am hoping that things start working properly, and i have decided that will be in the lab by six every morning , ready to work.. really hard.. or else its never going to get done....

to all my fellow muslims: Ramadaan Mubarak... may you have a spiritually uplifting month and please.. remeber me in your duas!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm....ruby!! WHERE THE HELL IS GUY????????? you kept us waiting for days going on weeks.....and now u talk about some thesis????????

arrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!! pulling out hairs!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol, i have to agree with fida...but above all, i was just about to send you a comment entitled, "WHERE ARE YOU?"

perhaps you should talk to your plants, i've heard that they grow faster. fiction or fact?

Ruby :) said...

fida and fatima: as it was suggested on my previous post, by one of the guys, that i should email the ladies all the details, i will be doing that.. soon, i promise... promise.. promise...
as for my plants fatima: i give up, i have spoken to them, sworen at them, even sang to them (mayb thats why they dying) but nothing seems to be working.. so, i dont know anymore :( :(

Anonymous said...

wow! impressive email ruby.......just wanted to say thanks for sharing it!..my curiosity has been satisfied...so wheres his pic?????

Shafinaaz Hassim said...

hey uuuuuuuuu

impressive email, kiddo!
will comment later on that :P

as for your Msc.. Heres wishing you tons of success and many happy words of plentiful varables and favourable results *or something nice*

Ramadaan Karim to you and your loved ones!

Bilal said...

Ramadaan- the time of samoosas, pies and haleem! Seriously NOT!!
Lets hope this year is more constructive and beneficial- that we train ourselves for the rest of the year- that we change our lives for the better...
Remember us all in your prayers...

Muhammad said...

Ramadaan Mubarak!

Good luck with the Thesis :) Hope it goes well and doesnt stress the hell out of you... despite my better judgement, I might be taking on an endeavour such as yours soon... Masters... somebody talk me out of it !

LOL.

Wslm.

Muhammad.

Ruby :) said...

Fatima, Fida, Kimya, Saaleha: no ladies, no pic just yet, im keeping it under wraps for now...
Muhammad: I wouldn't even dare talk you out of doing an M, its alot of work, but I think its worth it.. go forth and conquer!!!
Ziyaad: welcome... and hope to see you comment again...
Bilal: Haleem? I dont think so ...

Anonymous said...

i am a very happy reader after the email :P
thanks for sharing with us :)