Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Keeping with the Trend

Approx reading time: 3 minutes

I decided to also post a forwarded email today, So that i don't feel left out ...

Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.


A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.


A pessimist's blood type is always b-negative.


My wife really likes to make pottery, but to me it's just kiln time.


Dijon vu: the same mustard as before.


Practice safe eating: always use condiments.


I fired my masseuse today. She just rubbed me the wrong way.


A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.


Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.


I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.


I used to be a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the ax.


If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from morons?


A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.


Marriage is the mourning after the knot before.


A hangover is the wrath of grapes.


Corduroy pillows are making headlines.


Is a book on voyeurism a peeping tome.


Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.


Banning the bra was a big flop.


Sea captains don't like crew cuts.


Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?


A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.


Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.


A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumor.


Without geometry, life is pointless.


When you dream in color, it's a pigment of your imagination.


Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.


Reading whilst sunbathing makes you well-red.


When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.

6 comments:

Z said...

*sigh* another one of you crowd pleasers!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(to the tune of ba ba black sheep)

zee said...

Yeah, one for the forwarded team!!!! :)

Z said...

u mean another one for the shepperd to look after? :P

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

lol.

you zorro's make me smile.

my favourite tag line used to be:

Don't sweat petty things, and don't pet sweaty things.


I think its rather Zen in a way.

Anonymous said...

yayyyyy!!!!
"A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumor." - that's so true. loll.
lol...saaleha....that's a good one...saw it on your google.

Bilal said...

Aaah! I hate forwards:P
But guess its better than nothing:)
If I dont pass here again, let me wish you and your family a happy fulFILLING day of Eid...