Sunday, October 15, 2006

Random Thoughts

Approx. Reading time : 5 minutes

Unlike Fatima, dreams about Zee, chasing her around trees and singing songs from bollywood movies to her, professing his undying love, surrendering his prize possession (his blog) to her... (LOL)( okay, I promise, thats the last time I will mention it)!!! Try as I like,I cannot go back to sleep after sehri.
Random thoughts keep floating through my head, things that I need to once my day finally starts, people that I need to suck up to, bribe, murder, and help before I can once again, get into my cozy bed at night...

And if IM not thinking of the day ahead, I somehow end up reviewing days gone by, things that have impacted my life, my thinking, things that I should have done at a specific time, and the worst of all... Things that I wanted to say to someone, but, didn't... Things that you would say,but, having said them, the consequences of what you've said can be detrimental to the situation/relationship/cocoon of comfort... I guess its a case of stirring up trouble unnecessarily, but certain things are bugging me right now, and I am Dying to ask, and clarify all the jumble of emotions that this situation is causing, but bringing it up may have dire consequences, that I don't think IM willing to, or have the energy and time, to deal with right now...
I may not be making much sense, I know, but, these are, the random thoughts in my head, at 5 am in the morning...

so, I will end this convoluted thought process, on a happy note..
Its my nephew's Birthday today.. He is now a whole Four years old, and I am going to bake him a "train" cake, complete with four/five carriages and the works.. So, I guess I better get started, if I want to surprise him with it when he gets up... And IM sure his mum wont be impressed, since he will probably end up having a Very healthy chunk of sugar for breakfast....

11 comments:

Shafinaaz Hassim said...

lol.. cute rubes.. wen i brother was a kiddo, he went thru a stage where he loved Thomas the Tank Engine, and had all this memoribilia.. Last year, when he turned 21, I had a 1.5metre cake train made with carriages carrying smarties, astros and little chocolate bits, flake to look like logs, lol.. mostly, it was meant to be a cute prank.

Having a great sense of humour, he loved it! Until i told him we used his new car to transport it and got some liqOrice on the sEat :P

I guess he did outgrow Thomas and made way for the Beemer world

Z said...

yoh! when you get something between your teeth u dont let it go eh! :P *thinks i need to dig deeper here*
im sure someone is having post sehri dreams about u :)

dont worry, we all have these moments of our mind not stopping for a rest...it sucks hey,esp when you cant get to sleep!

Happy b-day to the kid!!!
he cant be as hot as mine tho' ;p
hope he enjoyed the sugar rush,enough to keep his mum and dad awake ALL day!

Anonymous said...

i will just dieeeeeeee if i dont sleep after sehri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simply die!........stack up some pillows...and switch off your mind....

how the helllllllllllllllll do u manage???????? i guess you dont get that sick feeling of cereal up your throat then???

Ruby :) said...

Kimya; wow, that sounds like a really cool cake. I had a Z4 made for my brother last yr when he turned 21.. the things we do for our siblings...
Z: zee and i had a loonngg sms dicussion about that topic, and i stand by my view... (ask him) anyways, that was my last comment on the matter, no more!!!
As for the person dreaming about me after sehri.. he had Better be dreaming about me!!! hehehehe
and my kid is really cute, but he drove me insane yesterday,he is such a chatterbox, talks to anyone and everyone...
Fida: lol, i dont sleep after sehri everyday, so im used to it, but im dead on my feet by 10 pm... and I dont eat cereal so thats an extra bonus i guess!

Muhammad said...

Salaam Ruby :) Word on the staying up after sehri.. I wanna do that! Also.. the train cake idea is awesome! gotm e thinking.. what do i want for my b-day...hmmmm... it must be a challenge..

Aha. A topographical map of the internet + VPN Networks cake.

either that or an iPod :P

haha.

slms.
M.ycepfwgm

Ruby :) said...

Muhamad: the internet idea is really nice, and quite easy to make (lol) so no problem,will make a really cool cake for you, when is your birthday?

Anonymous said...

my online-love life is now being discussed on ruby's blog :P
teehee... i'm starting to get a zee-like ego...someone pop it quickly before it gets huge and takes over my life!!!!!!!

ruby, my bday is in 3 months.
i'm turning 22...but i still feel like i'm 10.
can i have a kiddie bday cake? :P

anyways, my nephew is turning 5 next month and i don't know what sort of cake to make for him. ideas?

Z said...

ruby: transference :P

Ruby :) said...

Z: transference of what exactly?
FAtima: hmm, what does your nephew like? I made a train becos i made a car last year, and spiderman the yaer before.. so, we have to brainstorm for you ok sweetie...
as for the zee story.. i promise not to comment again.

Anonymous said...

My nephew likes TV, TV, TV. He's becoming a couch potato since the birth of his sister in August. I need to remind him that he used to enjoy playing with cars, treehouses, riding his 4x4 and attempting to break my laptop and perfumes :/

lol, hey the zee story was all in good fun, i doubt anybody took it seriously.

anyhow, i think a cake in the shape of a car would be sweet :)

Z said...

transference of ideas,suppositions,theories,wants,needs,hopes,dreams,nightmares,lust,goodness,serenity,darkness,desires, love,unrequited love,nature,science,landscapes,etc

in short - take it as you wish!
:P