Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I just dont give a flying piece of crap !!!!

Approx. reading time 3 minutes

I was reading the lastest entry on dreamlife's blog and i realised that im feeling the same..
I Got back to campus last monday, and everything was all set for me to start with my experiments, but somehow i just cant down to doing them. i spent most of last week just catching up with everyone in the lab, had long lunches everyday and the worst part is that since my car is still being fixed, i have to wait to be fetched in the evening, but, instead of being productive and writing up my thesis, or doing an experiment i just sit on the internet... then, I pysched myself up over the wknd, and planned on starting proper work on monday, but come monday morning, the weather was really crap, gloomy and dull and my supervisor always says "dont start an exp. when you feeling down" because you sure you make a hash of it.. so, that was my excuse for the day.. but, now its wednesday and i still havent started with anything, and tom. is going to be too late, since i need 3 consecutive days to do the exp. so,i have wasted another week.. a week which i know i cannot afford to waste since i have to have everything (which is a LOT of stuff) done by april but right now, i just-dont-give-a-shit !!! and i have no idea how to motivate myself.. I need someone to maybe electrocute my brain into working again, so that i can feel like doing something, but right now all i wnat to do is run as far away from this place as i possibly can.. Anyone have some free accomodation for me plz? or want to join me on a desertes island where no-one knows how to get hold us?

1 comment:

bb_aisha said...

A deserted island sounds very temptin.i kno how u feel.i thght it wud b gr8 workin frm home,but it has too many distractions.i rcv my writin tasks at the beg of month,but its only in last wk that i start typin frantically.i also find myself in a slump of sorts-theres all these things i want to do,but cnt seem to summon up energy to do them.damn procratstinatn!