Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy 2007

hey everyone..

I know, i've been really scarce, but, i was on holiday, and after my holiday i have been really busy, but things are much calmer now, so, hopefully will hopefully be posting on a regular basis as of next week...

I hope that you all had a fabulous summer holiday, mine was really cool, but now its back to work unfortunately!!!

good news is that i have finally sat down and "seriously" started writing my thesis (have to hand in by May the latest) and so far its going okay... yippeee...

I was gonna copy Saaleha and do a review of 2006, but then i realised that i did something similar on my birthday in July, so it may just be overkill...

thats all for now, hope to catch up on all the blogs soon...

5 comments:

M Junaid said...

whats your thesis on?Masters right

Mohamed Karolia said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hope it goes well and hope your thesis goes well also. Will be praying for you.

K

bb_aisha said...

Lookin 4wrd to readin ur blogs

Ruby :) said...

m Junaid: I am doing an M in molecular biochemistry, and I am "trying" to identify genes in plants related to stress in their environment. i know, sometimes i wonder why as well... :)

Ruby :) said...

K-man : hope you well, and ready for your study year as well.. all the best.
Bibi-Ayesha- really enjoyed reading your blog, will def. be visiting again!