Thursday, June 22, 2006

" I am not worthy"


The pic. is for His Royal Highness blah blah blah.. all hail King of all bloggers "ZEE" ... as u may have guessed..
This entire entry is dedicated to my darling, super cool, ultra- intelligent, handsome, charming, (im running short of adjectives to describe him now) brilliant and slightly obsessive compulsive friend..... the one... the only...
F-A-M-O-U-S ZEE.... who believes that without him, i would still have been an undiscovered treasure and as a "thank u " for being mentioned on his blog.. (thereby enabling my blog to be noted) , he is now responsible for all the lovely ppl that have come into my "Blog-LIfe" . so, I am hearby saying THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANKYOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU......

buT, I have to mention a teeny weeny fact, Zee's latest entry now has 22 comments... and that was based on a cartoon that i sent to him... so, me thinks that I am worthy after all... n I should be thanked as well .... anyone agree?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL!
talk about marketing! :P

zee said...

yeah baby i'm FAMOUS!!!!!!! :)

some more adjectives to describe me: amazing, beyond comparison, creative, funny, sweet, adorable, blah blah blah :)

hehe loved it! - i'm gonna be really vain and link this post to one of my next posts :)))))))))

But, i stll really do think i discovered you;)