Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tag ...

I have been tagged by Dreamlife… Five things you don’t know about me

1) I am a gentle soul, and avoid confrontations of any sort, at all costs (prob the reason why people think they can walk all over me)
2) I love sushi, and have it at least twice a week… (I can hear the resounding yucks),I love eating ice-cream and can have some for breakfast lunch and supper, and my favourite holiday destination only has one requirement : the beach! (I know, typical inlander..)
3) I am a lazy bum when it comes to exercising, and don’t go to gym or do any form of exercise, but Im constantly stressed out, so, that my way of losing weight!
4) If you are my friend, and need help, I will do anything in my power to help you, and I make the effort to keep in contact with friends from years gone by… and if someone has done something for me, you will be in my good graces forever but If anyone hurts me I will forgive, but never forget and will cut ties with that person for life!
5) I love going to amusement parks like Gold Reef City, and acting like a complete kid and sitting on all the rides etc. and my best friend and I used to use the excuse of going to the zoo lake for walks on a Sunday morning, spend about half an hour sitting on the swings acting like kids, and then going for a not so healthy breakfast.

I tag MJ
R
K-Man
Safunlimited
LAdy

4 comments:

safiyyamk said...

" If you are my friend, and need help, I will do anything in my power to help you" this is sooo true... thanks ruby :)

M Junaid said...

this was a hard tag ruby :p but i enjoyed it.

Explain to the noobs what you mean by tag

Hasina Suliman said...

o_O me?????? u tagged me!
i beeen tagggedd...
me me meeeeeeeeee
yes meeee
ok, now i gotta actually put up a post neh ? :P

*wink*

Mohamed Karolia said...

Yay you tagged me, now im it hehe :)

Thanks it a good tag i wonder what i will reveal :)

K