Thursday, March 29, 2007

What every Kiss means...

I think this so much of BS... but anyways:

~Kiss on the stomach = Im ready
~Kiss on the Forehead = "i hope we're together forever"
~Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything
~Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"
~Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"
~Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"
~Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"
~Kiss on the Lips = I like you"

What the gesture means...
~Holding Hands = "we definitely like each other"
~Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"
~Holding on tight = "i don't want to let go"
~Looking into each other's Eyes = "i just plain like you"
~Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"
~Arms around the Waist = "I like you too much to let go"
~Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"

--Advice-- Dont ask for a kiss, take one. If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.
It's cute to read, but I don't believe it either.

A kiss should be guaged by its passion...not by where it is!
Lol.

M Junaid said...

cute gestures, but what about gestures that show real emotion - like rimming, felching, teabagging, choking, dirty sanhez'ing and snowballing ?

if kiss on the stomach means 'im ready', dos kiss on the breast mean i'm hungry?

Nadia said...

lol gud one MJ.Kisses anywhere come natural,just depends wheres accessible i guess.

Junaid said...

why are kisses on boobs not on this list?!

anyways, i like kissing tummies :-D

ZK said...

lol schweet but do me a huge fav plz 4ward dat advice to mazozo lol

Anonymous said...

Hilarious comments.

But no pretty ruby, you cant post things like that with that sort of ending. Now the thought is stuck there. You crule woman.

But shot. Nice post

Love and kisses

HHP

safiyyamk said...

i never though of kisses and gestures LIKE that... hmmmm my minds isnt there for meanings who analyzed that??

Mohamed Karolia said...

Lessons to luve by! I think not

S said...

hehe.
Tho I don't agree. It is sweet though.

SingleGuy said...

Sentimental Rubbish....

But then I'm a sentimental fool....

Ashoo said...

The heart feels and hears what the eyes and ears cannot.

Kiss on the soul = ill be yourz foreva

Ruby :) said...

loved all the comments...and i agree with Fatima: kisses should be judged by the passion that it invokes!
ashoo: Kiss on the soul? that will happen when i find my soul m,ate!!!
HHP: sorry, how should i have ended it? hmm, are u in love?

Anonymous said...

lol@ruby

Well now I am.

Someone is headed towards a spanked bottom

ZK said...

Ruby Ruby Ruby...:)
Sorry singing the song from Kaiser Chiefs lol
Sorry love the song

Ruby :) said...

HHP: lol, spanked bottom? kinky... :) :)
Zahira: that song is growing on me, im glad that everyone that hears that song thinks of me!!!!