Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blogthings!

got this idea from Dew's blog!!!



Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Spiderman

"I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?"




You Are Designer Panties

You demand the best, from head to toe.
And your panties have to be pure couture, for your own luxury.
Men feel like you're a worthy challenge, though you can be difficult to catch.
You exude a polished, sexy vibe that tends to attract confident men.


Your Love Quote

Love is made by two people, in different kinds of solitude. It can be in a crowd, but in an oblivious crowd.


Your Kisses Are Medium-Hot

Your kisses are definitely sexy, but you're not about to make anyone gasp for air.
You take it slow and steady... and you ramp things up when you get the right signals.
Your kissing style is adaptable and adept. And people who kiss you love it!


You Are 48% Addicted to Love

Might as well face it, you're addicted to love.
You've been a fool for love many times - but are you the wiser for it?
Your needs should come first, both in and out of relationships.
Because you're the only one who can look out for yourself!


Your Stripper Song Is

Closer by Nine Inch Nails

"You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I?ve got no
Soul to tell"

When you dance, it's a little scary - and a lot sexy.


You Are More Mild Than Wild

You're confident, and you really aren't concerned with how "hot" you are.
Other people's ideas of what's sexy don't concern you. And this is exactly what makes you attractive.


What Your Face Says

At first glance, people see you as down to earth and reliable.

Overall, your true self is passionate and physical.

With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.

In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.

In stressful situation, you seem like you're oblivious to the stress.

You Are A Romantic

You life your life like a fairy tale... or at least you try to.
Living for magical moments, you believe there's only one true love for you.
Love is the most important thing in your life, and you don't take it for granted.
Your perfect match loves to be in love as much as you do!

7 comments:

M Junaid said...

Stripper song
movie kiss
type of panty

hmm - is it just me or are all off us going for the ahem 'questionable' quizzes :)

but i guess its in the air or something - i'd rather be misting up my windows right now, than blogging.. ( eating spicy pasta defin)

Anonymous said...

I think I agree with MJ about the "questionable quiz" thing.

Cold weather makes you think things! :P

The stripper song is nuts :P

S said...

Lol. The questinable ones are the intersting ones.

ahaha at stripper song. I did't see that one! I wouldn've done that one.

Ruby :) said...

MJ:* you made me blush*
'questinable things? maybe we all just need to get some action ... hahaha..steaming up the windows.. hmm, good idea, now we have to just find our soul-mates first.. Fatima: didnt really like my stripper song, need to do it again!
Dew: there are alot more cool ones taht i wanna do...

M Junaid said...

my stripper song is

I Touch Myself by The Divinyls

"I don't want anybody else
When I think about you
I touch myself"

A total exhibitionist, you probably already are a stripper!

Ruby :) said...

lol, is this true MJ? I
would love to be the audience to that show!!!

S said...

Master and Servant by Depeche Mode

"There�s a new game
We like to play you see
A game with added reality
You treat me like a dog
Get me down on my knees"

Yawn, dancing is so boring without a little spice.

Oh lordy..that was my stripper song...;O