Thursday, April 05, 2007

I miss you !!!

This feeble attempt of a poem is dedicated to 'Loser Guy'

I know i shouldn't, but i do,
I still keep thinking about you...
I know i shouldn't, but i do,
I still want to talk to you..

To tell you all about my day,
all the good and bad...
To hear your voice, see your handsome face,
you were able to make me smile
when i was feeling sad...

I miss getting an sms, or the HELLO on msn...
I miss your sweet "miss u, thinking of u " msgs the most,
I didn't think that i could feel so lost...

I know that there is some other woman, and you probably don't even think about me...
But, for a little while, U made me feel as though i was the most important person in your world, and I made you mine...

I Miss YOU !!!!

4 comments:

SingleGuy said...

stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're feeling down because a big part of your life is gone now, but from what i gather the relationship did not work and you put an end to it and you're better off knowing where you stand than constantly being in limbo. You need to get out there, find a new hobby, or interes, invest some time in that, instead of poetry that make you feel sorry for yourself.

All this is said with love.

My dartboard said...

Ruby, sweet, as someone still in this quagmire, some advice. It's ok to miss the person, It's ok to feel bad and alone, but then think about how much more valuable you are and how much you deserve to recognised for that. Get an air rifle and start picking off the neighbours. It's fun.

Ruby :) said...

SG: yeah, i did end it, and i know thats its for the greater good, but i still miss him, and I do have lots of other stuff to do, (the last thing i need right now is a new hobby) and im not feeling sorry for myself, I just miss having that person to talk to everyday!!! so, im feeling a bit down!!
HHP: My neighbours are all really sweet, and i love them, any other suggestions?

Nadia said...

I miss someone too,its hard to get over somethings that you are used too.