Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Song!!!

Okay, since everyone thinks of me (yay, i feel so loved) when they hear this song on the radio, I have decided to officially adopt it as my theme song for my blog... its playing on Highveld right now !!!

It would be really cool, if every time someone visited my blog, this song would play, but even if that was technically possible to do, I'm not tech-smart enough to get it done.. sorry!!!

Here are the words to sing along:

RUBY by Kaiser Chiefs

(Da da daaa, da da daaa)

(Da da daaa, da da daaa)

Let it never be said, that romance is dead
Cos there’s so little else occupying my head
There is nothing I need except the function to breathe
But I’m not really fussed, doesn’t matter to me

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa
Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa
Know what ya doing, doing to me?
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa

Due to lack of interest tomorrow is cancelled
Let the clocks be reset and the pendulums held
Cos there’s nothing at all except the space in between
Finding out what you’re called and repeating your name

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa
Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya
[ Lyrics found on http://www.metrolyrics.com ]

Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa
Know what ya doing, doing to me?
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa, aaaa

Could it be, could it be that you’re joking with me
And you don’t really see you with me
Could it be, could it be that you’re joking with me
And you don’t really see you with me

[Instrumental]

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa
Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa
Know what ya doing, doing to me?
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa
Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa (Da da da, da da da)
Know what ya doing, doing to me?
Ahaa-ahaa-ahaa, aaaa


with love from RUBY !!!! mmwwwaahh :-x :-x

13 comments:

bb_aisha said...

Hvnt heard it,but then again,i dnt listen to music :-p but cool-a song with ur name. When the song 'aisha' came out,evrybdy i knew told me bout it,n insistd on playin it for me. The french version is lovely. Tata

mazozo said...

LOL u know what ruby that song does remind me of you !

Cool now its stuck in my head hehe

ZK said...

hey yay you finally caught on to me singing it in every comment i leav...
ruby ruby ruby....
its an awesome track aint it and totally catchy...so i'm guessing its so totally you lol

Mohamed Karolia said...

RUBY RUBY RUBY! dont worry about technical wizardry when ever i visit your blog the song plays in my head hehe. Its your theme song :)

oh were you notified as to the details of the blog meet

Anonymous said...

Ruby is SO hot :P

(we should've taken a pic of your demolished cake/muffin)

r said...

hmmm.. *r spins ipod to play Ruby* much better =D hope your havin a good day!

Moe said...

heya Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby! (with speed tone only the Kaisers can do :-)
maybe try putting the youtube video on ure blog cool video i dig it :-)
here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMDcOViViNY

Anonymous said...

hey ruBy :)

jus wanted to say was great meeting you this weekend! thanks for stoppin by at the booksigning thingie.. jus sorry that i didnt have the time to chat with my head in ten places :P

*hugs*

cya around, k!

shafs

Mohamed Karolia said...

Got to agree with fatima ruby :) and also Lol yes the destroyed muffin we should have taken a pic of that :)

S said...

haha. I would have liked to see that. Awesome.

er.. I havn't heard the song yet. Don't hit me. I don't have a TV.

Ruby :) said...

from all the comments im guessing that this song must stay... Thanks MOE, for the link, have been really busy this wk, but will def try putting up the video.. coool idea thanks!!!
Fatima and co: it was so great meeting all of you on sat.... we must do it again, next time with pics to post .. (cant let the durban blog-meet beat opurs right?) BUT, it was'nt a muffin/cake, it was atotally rich mousse biscuit, and i only managed to eat half of it, so the diet is not all lost!!!
Shaf: it was nice meeting u too, hope the book-signing went well..

Bilal said...

lol, nice one!
was cool meeting as well. pity k-man was in such a rush:P
& pity i didnt make it to Kimyas book launch:(

Mohamed Karolia said...

Yaah guys we got to do it again. I was in a rush sorry about that. So next time we going to have to rock the house hey im talking about going all the way. hehe