Thursday, May 24, 2007

Im so stressed out...

had a meetin gwith my supervsior on tuesday. turns out, that to complete my project i.e. my masters, I need an excess of R75 000 so that the company can be paid to do my sequences.. I was initially doing all the sequence crap on campus, but the dept. housing the machine, has some problem... if the dean doesnt agree to the additional funding, I need to get another plan... but, there is this new technology out, that i could probably use, and get everyhting done for half the amount of cash... but, that would mean starting my project from scrath.. all the work that i have done over the last 2 yrs, will no longer be relevant, sincve those methods are now antiquated...

for now though, i have to prepare a presentation to the conmpany interested in helping me with the new tech,. stuff for monday, and after monday, i will know the satus of the life!!! till then... request for duas please...

5 comments:

SingleGuy said...

my thoughts are with you!

mazozo said...

Hey rubs nice to have u back even tho i only came online now to me its as if u still in ct :).Nways babe listen to me stress is stress an il remember u in my dua.But here's the deal tackle it with calm an clear head an a smile and a positive i can take anything on attitude an prepare accordingly an ul get thru !Always works for me :)

Mohamed Karolia said...

My duas are with you ruby. Inshallah it all goes well. Just have faith and make dua :) good luck and God Speed!

bb_aisha said...

Ouch! sweety,wil def b makin dua 4u

Anonymous said...

Rubster

Dont stress, you bright and intelligent and I am sure you'll blow them away in the presentation. Keep styling. Will make dua for you too.

HHP