Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ruby's Bags are packed...





My bags are packed, my leave has been approved, and my plane is hopefully all fuelled and ready to go, just wish i had taken a longer holiday.. five days may be too short, but nevertheless.. as long as i get to eat "sinful" ice-cream i will be happy... (haagen Dazs falls short in comparison)
Other than that, im just gonna relax, this holiday is for me and me alone, away from everythinh, and everyone that stresses me out, from the roads in JHb, to fetching people, running errands, and worrying about family and friends.. These five days are my 'ME" time... and i intend taking full advantage!!!

so for now, Ciao...

7 comments:

Hasina Suliman said...

omg!
u coming to cpt...
wot about me?
aren't u gonna meet me????
its meeeeeeee
i'm nice!!!!
i'm in cpt

qdee said...

wow - enjoy! cape town is amazing. im small.im sure i can fit in your cosmetic case!

Anonymous said...

:) Enjoy mystical mountain paradise :)

Anonymous said...

Aw!!! Have fun sweety :D

ZK said...

have a brill time and be very very nawty hehehehe

S said...

Drink lots of water (so that you feel healthy and look fab!) and wake up early so you can enjoy your 5 days there!

Have fun and hope you feel better

bb_aisha said...

hav a super duper delicious time