Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fresh blood for the clan of DATE-CULA





I have coined my own word for " a blind date" ... it will now officially be called a date-cula... and if you couldnt guess from the pics, the blind date in question is assumed to look like Dracula, and the person that arranged the meeting is an assistant of dracula, and the meeting spot whichever coffee shop it may be at) will henceforth be called "THE CASTLE OF DRACULA" ...

why?
Because, I have now reached the point of drawing blood from any person that even begins to mention the entire Blind date/ set-up concept to me, and to get back at all thesextremely irritating people, I have ventured out, and found new blood for this horrible clan... NEW BLOOD.. as in new people that are also single and I have now changed my position from dater to datee.. and I have organized my first official Set-up.
victims are: male- A really good friend of mine, who has had a lousy time with a girl that he has been interested in, and Female- a sister of another friend, and I am setting the two of them up... so, fingers and toes crossed that I will not be considered Dracula's assistant but Cinderella's FAIRY GODMOTHER instead. ....
will definitely post the outcome of this exciting event to take place this coming weekend!!!

No comments: