Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Serendipity

I have lots and lots of topics that I really wanna discuss, but I don't have the time right now. And, the only time that I get these amazing insights which I want to blog, is when Im about to fall asleep at night, and then its just too tedious a task to sit and write at that time of the night, so my cellphone now has little notes saved and I will have to just refer to those ...

If anyone has taken the time to read my profile, You would have learnt that Im a sucker for any romantic movie... Especially the sweet ones that everyone has watched from years ago. On sat nite, just before I went to bed, I switched the telly on and guess what was on... SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE.. So, naturally, I couldn't go to bed, but ended up watching it again, for the 10th time now I think...

I started watching from the point where Meg was trying on her wedding gown, and the sleeve tore and she said " its a sign". I believe in signs... There are signs everywhere... Its just the know-how of which signs are important and which you shouldn't bother about that's tricky...

back to SIS... Tom is asked whether he believes if "people that have truly loved, can love again" and he says "that's hard to imagine" and he goes on to describe the first time that he met his now-deceased wife... "I touched her hand, and it was like coming home, a home that I never had, and it was just me taking her hand to help her out of a car" That bit always has me in tears and before I can recover from that emotional speech, the song "somewhere, over the rainbow " begins to play... Needless to say, my poor, romantic soul can only take so much...

The point is - people that have truly loved,and have truly been loved by another, take it for granted, not realizing what a special gift they have been given,until its too late, and everyother person in the world roams around blindly, seeking fulfillment and don't really know if they will ever find that love, the love that can last for eternity and a day!!!!

No comments: