Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Males: a species of their own


Im always amazed at the differences between males and females, especially in the way our thought processes differ and the varied reactions to certain aspects of our lives.

Now,I may be guilty of generalizing, and I am sure that there are some men out there, that actually do behave differently, but in a matter of a week, I have heard about such astonishing incidences that it got me thinking about the differences between males and females...

Females have emotional attachment to everything that they do, and everyone that they interact with, but I have yet to be convinced that males act the same.
Now, the reason why I have been thinking about this at all, is because I have a friend/acquaintance that has is starting to become involved with a married man. He is constantly calling her, especially at odd hours of the night when he somehow gets rid of his wife and he insists on meeting her every second day. Now,the woman in question is finding it difficult to say no, because she is also attracted to this man. She however, is getting more emotionally involved with him, and is starting to believe that she is in love with him, when all he wants is a physical relationship since he is bored with his wife.

I know, that women can be the same, and also have purely physical relationships without getting involved emotionally, but I reckon that guys are programmed in some way, and are better able to place their feelings and actions into little pigeon-holes that remain untouched and unaffected by everything else that surrounds them, and are of equal importance.

No comments: