Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Women just love being pampered!!!

I apologise for not posting for the last few days, but I have been swamped with work, and the weekend was so lovely, that I didnt get a chance to sit in front of a computer...

the highlight of my weekend was a Glaomour/Clarins workshop that I was lucky enough to attend. Let me explain: I am an avid Glamour reader, and I have to buy the mag. the day that it hits the shelves. anyway,the Feb. issue had this notice about a workshop that Glamour was running together with Clarins. Now, there were going to be only two sessions each in JHB, Cape Town, and Durban and only 30 people were allowed into each session. Thankfully, I emailed the lady in charge the instant I read this article and I was one of the first lucky ppl to get a place in this workshop. But, being the generous soul that I am, I also booked tweo extra places for my sister and my best friend.

So, we went for the afternoon session that was from 2-5 pm and boy, was it awesome. We were given full clarins facials followed by a make-up application, a really realaxing tea in the weel-maintained gardena of Clarins House and then a Beauty update by Glamour's Beauty Editor. And we got six months subscribtion to Gloamour and A hamper from Clarins. It was truly Awesome , and an excellent way to spend a saturday afternoon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds wonderful. I always like these spa treatments and try going for them as often as my wallet allows.