Friday, August 11, 2006

I am no longer Rupenzel !!!

Approx reading time: 60 seconds


caution: this is a VERY vain subject!!!

I CUT MY HAIR and now i hate my hairstyle..
okay, im being awfully dramatic here, and i DO still have loads of hair on my head, but its not as much as there was... and i want my hair back :( :( :(

see, for the last year or so, I have really long, almost-till-my-waist-long .. straight -as -a pin- dark brown hair, and everybody kept commenting on how lovely it was.. so, I figured, that there had to be Lots of nazir (evil eye) on my hair. (mum agreed)

anyhow, on tuesday, everyone was planning on leaving early from the lab, so, i decided to go and watch a movie (again!!!) but, when i got to rosebank, the movie that i wanted to watch had already begun, and the next show was too late, so, i went shopping... (bought lots of unnecessary stuff) and then, on the spur-of-the-moment, i decide to go and have my hair done...

What i didnt realise is that when the woman showed me how much she was gonna "trim off" my hair was wet, so, naturally, when it gets dry, it gets shorter.. so, now, im sitting with hair that is just pass my shoulders, (has a nice tousled look with all the irritating layers) and even though everyone says it looks really nice, it feels as though a part of me is missing...

Hope it grows back quickly....

5 comments:

sugar@gmail.com said...

and now for the good news :::::

HAIR GROWS!

fida . . .

Anonymous said...

lol..and when it does, you'll probably want to cut it again :P

zee said...

it takes time too settle into something new...

Saaleha Idrees Bamjee said...

which reminds me to make the cut myself. mine's is beginning to mullet.

rah* said...

lolol sounds familiar ;p